Your challenge is to build an agency website for your team.
Your website should give potential clients:
- An introduction to your agency
- Information about each member of your team
- A way to get in touch if they are interested in working with you
A user story is a description of one or more features of a piece of software.
As a potential client, I want to:
- See information about each member of your team so that I can know who you are
- Browse your website on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- Click to navigate to different sections of your webpage
- Contact you to enquire about working with you
- Visit your website at a publicly accessible domain name
Additionally, as a visually impaired user, I want to:
- Navigate your website using keyboard controls
- Hear my screen reader describe the content on your website
User stories come with acceptance criteria - a detailed scope of a user’s requirements.
- Navigation menu
- ‘About us’ section
- Contact form
- A user cannot submit a form without filling out all of the mandatory fields (name, company name, email address)
- Information from the form doesn’t get submitted until the user clicks a button
Use the automatic trigger functionality of your GitHub project board.
Finally, feel free to get creative with the content of your website! Good luck!