consolemethods are there other than
console.log? Can these help us debug?
- What does the
- How do we use the debugger in our browser?
How can we send and receive test network requests while working on an application?
- How can we inspect any requests the browser is making on an HTML page?
- How can we manually send test requests outside of our browser?
How can we find out why our page doesn’t look right?
- How can we see and edit what elements and styles are rendered to the page?
- How can we easily test how responsive our page is?
- How can we debug CSS grid and flexbox layouts?
- Viewing And Changing The DOM in Chrome DevTools
- Firefox Page Inspector
- Simulate Mobile Devices with Device Mode in Chrome DevTools
- A Guide To New And Experimental CSS DevTools In Firefox
How does JS handle asynchronous code?
- What’s the difference between “synchronous” and “asynchronous” code? Why might synchronous code be called “blocking”?
- What are the event loop and the call stack?
- How do callbacks and promises help us?