Most of the mentors you will interact with on the course have recently graduated from the course. Some mentors will be alumni who finished the course a little while ago.
The types of mentors you’ll meet are:
- Week mentors
- Project mentors
- Cohort alumni who recently completed the course.
- Join workshop discussions and provide support during projects.
- Offer guidance without giving direct answers.
- Share experiences, debugging advice, and tips for maximizing the course.
- Support during final project(s).
- Can be FAC alumni or apprenticeship employers.
- Provide technical advice on tech stack choices and recommended libraries.
- Not available for day-to-day debugging; use available resources like StackOverflow, cohort members, and the FAC community.
- Schedule specific slots to discuss project-related matters.
- Responsible for reaching out, scheduling time, and clearly communicating support needs.