We are committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable learning environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
We believe that diversity is our strength, and that by embracing the differences of our people, we can create a more innovative and productive learning environment.
Our values of respect, inclusion, and equity guide our commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe that:
- Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, or other personal characteristics.
- A diverse group is a stronger group. We are committed to creating an environment where people from all backgrounds feel welcome and valued.
- Everyone should have the opportunity to succeed. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all learners, regardless of their background.
We are committed to the following:
- Providing an environment free of discrimination and harassment. We will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment, and we will take swift action to address any incidents that occur.
- Promoting diversity and inclusion in our hiring practices. We will actively seek out and recruit people from diverse backgrounds into our cohorts.
- Creating a supportive and inclusive learning culture. We will curate groups and guide our learners to understand and celebrate diversity.
- Measuring our progress and holding ourselves accountable. We will regularly assess our progress and make adjustments as needed.